You’ll see how fun it can be to get serious about art!
Mark the date on your calendar and use this checklist to get the most out of ArtCamp. You should receive a confirmation email from PayPal for your purchase. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. For a review of the agenda for the ArtCamp, click here and select the ArtCamp that you’re registered for. Please read the following to come prepared:
- Bring your sketchbook for notes and exercises. This is important, as students will need it for exercises, and are also encouraged to keep an ‘art journal‘ at home. If you don’t have one, we sell high-quality, 200-page, hard-bound sketchbooks for only $9 each at the ArtCamp check-in.
- Art supplies: unless specified otherwise, art materials are included in the ArtCamp fee, so we’ll have all you need on hand. If you have a set of favorite brushes, feel free to bring them with you.
- Pack a water bottle and a healthy snack for mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks.
- Dress accordingly. Art can be messy. If the schedule calls for us to be outdoors, check the weather forecast.
- We begin and end on time, so be sure to arrive a few minutes early. The ArtCamp hours are generally from 9am-3:30pm. Check the specific ArtCamp page for times specific to your ArtCamp. Lunch is at noon.
- Ensure that we have your contact info in case of an emergency.
- Driving directions can be found at the specific ArtCamp page.
Tim Chambers and staff at ArtCamp